Frequently Asked Questions
General Questions and Answers:
Q: What address can I use to find you via GPS?
- A: Wilderness Ranch is located in Lakeside, Arizona - between Pinetop-Lakeside and Show Low. If you're using google maps, you can find us using this address: 368 Grizzly Bear Rd, Lakeside, AZ 85929. However, if you're using another GPS unit that is unable to find our address, you can use these coordinates: 34.201950, -109.915218. See our maps page for instructions on how to get here once you're in town.
Q: Are cooks and food included in any of your pricing?
- A: No, you must provide your own cooks and food.
Q: Do you offer Wi-Fi to your guests?
- A: We do not have internet available for guests at this time.
Q: What kind of weather can I expect at the Ranch?
- A: You can see what the current weather is, as well as daily averages for the past few years on our Alerts page.
Q: What can I, or can't I bring to Wilderness Ranch?
- A: See this link for clear rules of the land.
Q: Can I bring my dog to Wilderness Ranch?
- A: Yes, but you are fully responsible for them.
Group Camp Questions and Answers:
Q: Do you only rent to large groups? What about a small family getaway?
- A: Generally, we only rent to large groups of 50 individuals or more. However, we have made exceptions in the past if it wouldn't interfere with any scheduled groups.
Q: What type of groups do you rent to?
- A: We would rent to any of (but not limited to) the following: boy scouts, girl scouts, youth camps, weddings, corporate events, church camps, family reunions, astronomy camps, etc.
Q: Do you have full hook ups for RV's and travel trailers?
- A: Yes - some areas offer full hookups, while others offer only electricity and water. There are also a couple courtesy dump stations that can be used. (see map)
Don't see what you are looking for here? Try our General FAQ's page.
Wedding & Reception Questions and Answers:
Wedding FAQs Coming Soon
Disc Golf Questions and Answers:
Q: Am I able to book a tee time while a group camp is on site?
- A: No. Please check our Calendar. You cannot book any tee times for days that are already taken by a specific group.
Q: How big of a group do I need to have in order to book a day?
- A: Coming Soon
Q: How do I book a tee time?
- A: Coming Soon